Last updated: June 17, 2021
Indian ceramic art foundation (ICAF) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership in the ICAF.
Membership Cancellation by Participant
Membership cancellations received within 14 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund less service fee. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. In addition:
- All refund requests must be made by the member or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- All benefits and incentives received by the participant must be cancelled/returned to the ICAF.
- The above policies apply to all ICAF memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.
Any questions or cancellation requests may be directed to ICAF staff at +91 98306 54100 or email@example.com